The climate crisis is massive, complicated, and overwhelming. As we continue to grow, we have an increasing responsibility to commit additional resources toward our values & multiply the positive impact of our products. We are taking a stand and doing something about it. We want to offer the best by doing good which is why we are eco-conscious in every step. Right from production to final delivery, we make sure that we use limited resources, consume less energy, reuse, recycle and generate minimum waste.
To meet these sustainability goals, here are the few ways by which we try to do our bit:
Plastic Free since January 2020
As of January 2020, we use no plastic in our packaging.
We use the following eco-friendly, reusable & recyclable materials in our product packaging:
- Corrugated box
- Paper bubble wrap
- Jute Twine
- Recycled newspapers sourced from local shops and extra paper around the office shredded and crushed to use as fillers
- Compostable paper tape to stick it all together
We’re becoming one of the few e-commerce brands to offset 100% of our carbon emissions related to getting your orders to your doorstep. This achievement is due to our efforts to measure our global footprint following international certification standards, coupled with efforts to reach carbon neutrality.
For every one of the items that ships, we now balance it with a positive environmental impact thanks to our partner, EcoCart. The environmental impact of getting your favourite products to your door is neutralized.
This initiative comes at no additional cost to our customers. It comes with the satisfaction of knowing that shopping at Vishisht means making a positive impact on the planet.
So now you’ll know when our package arrives at your door, you’ll get something you love and be proud of the fact that you’re taking a small step towards making a change in the world.
Return your jars & earn discounts!
We pack our products in glass jars which are reusable once the product gets over. We also have a jar return policy to promote a circular economy. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Drop a mail - firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp @ 76192 74215 when you wish to return the jars
- We accept a minimum of 4 jars.
- Please cleanse and sterilize the jars using warm water.
- When packing the jars, please cover each of them and their lids separately using waste newspapers. Add some more newspaper to provide ample cushioning and to prevent breakage.
- Pack these jars in any old carton box lying around.
- We can offer to arrange a pick up from your address and intimate the courier charges (roughly around INR 50/-)
- All you need to do is pack the jars and stick the shipping label mailed by us.
- Once the jars reach us, we will provide a 20% discount code redeemable against future orders.
These are a few steps from our side to support our planet. We urge everyone to do their bit - avoid using plastic and switch to more sustainable options.
Shop our complete range here