Hair conditioner is a hair care product. It nourishes the hair and strengthens them. There are many hair care brands available in the market offering hair conditioner priced from INR 99 to INR 499. The hair conditioner available in the market come packed in plastic bottles or small sachets. These bottles don`t get recycled and often end up in landfills. The sachets are so small that it is impossible to recycle them. They are microplastics - sea creatures confuse them as food and end up consuming them.
There are multiple ways we can choose a more sustainable option - switching to conditioner bars or conditioners packed in recyclable glass jars. This kind of products help with hair problems and are zero-waste which means we leave no trace behind.
Let`s talk about Vishisht Lifestyle Hair conditioner and how to use it. It is packed in a recyclable glass jar with minimal outer packaging - contains pure virgin coconut oil, shea butter, argan oil and rosemary essential oil. Each ingredient is a hair superfood and helps with hair problems in their unique way.
Here are some of the benefits of this hair conditioner:
- It helps to moisturise and deeply nourish the hair.
- It controls hair fall and promotes hair growth.
- It strengthens hair from the root and is also anti-dandruff.
- It also reverses the damage done to chemically treated hair.
- And the best? It works for all hair types - dry, oily, curly - all of them!
How to use the hair conditioner
Unlike traditional hair conditioners, this needs to be applied BEFORE hair wash and not after - This is because it locks in the moisture and prevents it from stripping off after hair wash.
- Take a small amount in your palm, warm it up and apply on the scalp.
- Keep repeating until you have covered the whole crown.
- Massage the head going to the hair strands and comb through.
- Leave it on for 5-10 minutes and wash off with a natural hair shampoo.
For best results, leave it overnight.
Buy it here